Monday, February 25, 2013

Bead Soup Ingredients

Recipe Card Included via Lisa Boucher
What a great surprise and wonderful gift!

Thank you Lisa! It's always fun to get a package in the mail, but it is especially nice to get a surprise package when you have been sick. You included soooo many of your originally designed ceramic beads and findings. You truly out did yourself by making this wonderful selection for me!!!


She has listed every ingredient for the soup on a recipe card, 
and presented all of the Bead Soup Mix in a little recipe box!


Her ceramic beads and findings have great design and color. I find the beads and finding pieces, that she has made and selected for me to use in my project, to be very inspirational. I already know that I will have to make at least a couple of pieces of jewelry with so many wonder things to use.

I will list out everything she has sent in my next post. ( Left the box of goodies at the studio. )
In the mean time, checkout her beautiful clay creations at: www.CLAYWORKSsnh.com
Love it, Love it, Love it!!!  Thanks for the great selection, Lisa.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like the soup Betty! I Love the incredible mix and special piece you sent me as well!! As soon as I return home from vacation I'll catch up on my posts. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.