Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm A Contender

Did another Birthday Party today.... sweet bunch of 3rd grade girls.
Cleaning in the studio continues as does the sale.

Now for the GOOD NEWS, I'm signed-up for the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party; it's my first ever!!! Can you tell that I am excited????? Lori Anderson of Pretty Things hosts this annual event. Got to get my Bead Soup cooking for my partner, who I will be paired with on February 2nd. Each Bead Soup must have: 1 Focal, 1 Special Clasp of a unique nature, Coordinating Bead Mix of quality, and I'm adding an extra Surprise. Not sure what that will be....hmm... chocolate, special blend tea, embroidered work-surface ??? The whole premise of this bead exchange is to expand your design powers by using materials from someone else's stash. Of course I'm nervous about whether my partner will like what I send, but if I send something that I would send to a special friend, I think that it will be okay. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, PLEASE let me know. Thanks!!! Go to go.......gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.