Friday, February 15, 2013

My Bead Soup Adventure

Lisa Boucher is my Bead Soup Party Partner! 


As soon as I found out Lisa was my partner, I visited her website,
Where I found her passion for Stoneware and Porcelain Clay Creations;
Handcrafted clay jewelry, beads, ornaments, and custom components for other artists.

Lisa is one busy lady! ..... She not only makes clay jewelry, beads, and ornaments; she monitors and updates her website, she manages her Etsy Shop: Clayworksnh, she blogs at: Lisa's Clay Happenings, she posts on her Facebook page: Clayworks by Lisa Boucher, and she promotes and markets her creations at local stores.

I think Lori Anderson made a good matchup! She lives in New Hampshire now, but she lived in Florida (a place I love to go) for a while. We share a love of the beach, sea life, and palm trees. We both enjoy the southwest, learning about traditions and books on spirituality, too. 

I am very nervous about making a "Soup" for her. It is a little eclectic and there are a couple of "different ingredients". Hopefully, Lisa will understand I believe that "Variety is the Spice of Life", and that everyone should try thinking outside the box, but in this case, the bottle.

More "teaser" pictures to come.
The Mardi Gras beads don't have anything to do with the Bead Soup. My daughter hosted a "Girls Night Out" out on "Fat Tuesday" complete with beads!  Needless to say, a great time was had by all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Betty! What a nice write up - and I agree variety is the spice of life! I'm excited to see what you're sending. :) This is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.