Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spring Shine on a Winter's Day

Spring Shine

Oh, What a Day!
My husband had flowers waiting for me when I got home today.
I can't help but notice how nicely the colors fit with the 2013 Pantone Spring Colors.

I continue to Blog Hop and I am getting involved in a few new projects....
Can't wait to find out who my partner is for the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party. Lori really goes all out in putting this together for all of us. There are 500 people participating this time! If you haven't heard about it, visit her blog to find out all about it and to find out about Lori. 

I have also joined the Bead Journal Project 2013, Focus on Life, and Baublicious' Free Form Peyote Challenge. There are so many wonder-full blogs challenges and groups of people participating. I am looking to get creatively energized and to get to know a lot more people in the beading world. The Bead Journal Project is a project a month with a series aspect, while the Baublicious Free Form Peyote Challenge is revealed at the end of February. Need to get to work on that one, since I have never done any free-form peyote projects before and I'm sure the end of February will be here before I know it. The Focus on Life project is also a year long one that has a new theme posted every week. We are then to take a picture that captures the idea in a unique, everyday snapshot. I have a little catching up to do on that one. Just very grateful to everyone for letting me participate, since I missed the very beginnings.

There are Lots of Wonderful, Loving and Generous people in the world.
We all need to focus on finding and building relationships with them as we share our creativity, common interests, and life journey. Take a short blog hop and see who you can find!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.